Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Follow, Subscribe and Comment

Hey gals,

I just wanted to take a minute to thank you for reading and helping me so much.  I haven't really been replying to each comment, which I normally do.  These are so much more "deep" that I find I need to read them and absorb them and re-read them.  I've been thinking and thinking about all the comments and emails and I appreciate each one, even if I don't reply.  Each of you are helping me learn about others' beliefs, clarify my own beliefs and learn more about scripture.  Thank you!!!

If you want to follow with Google Friend Connect there should be a "follow" button on the toolbar waaaayyy at the top.  There's also a "subscribe" link on the side if you prefer that.  I can't figure out how to put a "subscribe by email" link on here, though.  Anyone know?

Thanks again,
Katie

1 comment:

  1. To add the email option, go to feedburner and go to the publicize tab and turn on email. You should then find a widget you can install directly from there.

    ReplyDelete