Friday, February 4, 2011

Why and a Plan

So, that last post was kind of random and rambly, huh?

Here's the deal:

Several months ago, when I found out one of my good friends was going lose her baby to a rare genetic condition (Baby Olivia), I decided it was time to get serious about my faith.  I knew then, and feel even more strongly now, that people who have a strong faith seem to get through hard times more easily.  And although I DON'T have a strong faith, I want to be one of those people.

My bloggy friend Jackie and I talked about this, and asked me if I had a "plan."  I didn't, besides go to church more often, and maybe find my Bible.  Well, neither of those things have materialized.

So my new "plan" is to:

  1. collect meaningful Bible verses here.
  2. Go to church more often.
  3. Find my Bible.  Pathetic, I know.
  4. Talk about my questions, doubts, and beliefs here, with you guys.
Any other suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a plan! If you can't find your bible, check out biblegateway.com. It has about every version you'd want and you can search for verses and about topics easily there.

    ReplyDelete